Orthodontic problems like crossbite, spacing, overcrowding, overbite and crooked teeth are very common according to a renowned orthodontic expert in London associated with the Adult Braces Clinic. It may be mentioned in the current context that this private clinic has a striking success rate in handling a large number of complex orthodontic cases. The practice is located in Central London and is currently offering £1000 off on the Invisalign treatment.
Thankfully, this modern orthodontic branch of dentistry has evolved a lot to offer impressive solutions to those problems. One of these solutions is very popular in London and uses Invisalign braces.
In simple words, Invisalign is the latest alternative to conventional metal braces. The ground-breaking technology relies on 3D graphics software to show you a virtual 3D image of your teeth – both before and after the treatment. The treatment also makes use of patented clear transparent thermoplastic aligners that practically stay invisible inside the mouth. Thus, unlike the conventional teeth straightening treatment, Invisalign is more suitable to adults because it causes less embarrassment and keeps you much less conscious of yourself throughout the treatment phase.
Different types of Invisalign braces exist in the market. Each variety is meant for specific orthodontic issues. If you have mild to moderate range of orthodontic problem, the right type of Invisalign braces can easily correct it.
To learn more about the different types of Invisalign braces and the purpose they cater to, you are free to go through the following paragraphs of this blog post.
Different types of Invisalign teeth straightening braces
- Invisalign i7: Invisalign i7 braces are meant to fix minor teeth misalignment issues ranging from spacing to overcrowding. It is ideal for cases related to aesthetic improvements with minimal treatment. The treatment is usually limited only to your front teeth and can deliver the desired results in just 3 months.
- Invisalign Express: If you suffer from teeth misalignment issues like minor crowding or spacing, Invisalign Express is the best solution. It addresses limited problems at an exceptionally shorter treatment time. Invisalign Express uses a set of either 5 or 10 aligners compared to at least 25 aligners in the conventional Invisalign. The treatment hardly stretches for longer than 10 to 20 weeks.
- Invisalign Lite: Moderate or Class 1 malocclusion cases are resolved with Invisalign Lite. In these cases, the individual has a normal bite but the upper teeth slightly overlap the teeth in the lower front. The treatment plan may involve as many as 14 clear plastic aligners. It is a low-cost option with shorter treatment period compared to other versions of Invisalign lasting for 6 to 9 months in general.
- Invisalign Full: This version is suitable for severe and complex levels of malocclusion cases including under-bite and overbite. This Invisalign treatment is most frequently prescribed by oral healthcare professionals. Invisalign Full uses nearly 24 to 36 aligners in a set and the treatment lasts anywhere between 12 and 18 months.
- Invisalign Teen: As the name suggests, Invisalign Teen is exclusively meant for teenagers. Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign Teen braces includes tooth eruption tabs. It also includes 6 complementary replacements for clear plastic aligners. Each aligner set lasts for a couple of weeks after which, you have to replace it with a new one. Average duration of teeth straightening treatment using Invisalign Teen is one year although that differs from case to case. You can take these aligners out while eating, cleaning the teeth or playing sports.
Adult Braces Clinic is one of the most reliable places in London for Invisalign teeth straightening. The easiest way to reach us is through entering online search strings like “Invisalign doctors near me London” in popular search engines including Google. Feel free to contact us today to book your appointment.